Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Winner of Lynn K's Marked Series Stencils from Artistcellar's Blog Hop!

Winner picked from random number generator was Amy Malla!   Congrats!

The winner has 24 hours to contact me via email (linked through here), message me thru Facebook, etc, with full name plz, mailing address, and email so I can get the stencil set to you.  (If I don't hear from you within the 24 hours, another person will be selected from the comments to receive the stencil set.)  Thanks to everyone who commented!

 Here was her comment:

Amy Malla said...
WOW, love this blog hop - your art is fabulous. Thanks for sharing the way you made the house, cant wait to try myself with or without the stencils.

Thanks for the opportunity to win.

3 comments:

Amy M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crazy Art Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...


contest of champions cheats for free iso 8 and energy.