Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Mystery box winner from the Artistcellar blog hop for Marked Series Stencils

Patty S.  has graciously offered the mystery box to another person. This person is Ain't No Ninny!  The same applies as below.  Congrats!

 Ain't No Ninny said...
Love your gelli prints using the new stencils! And your paper houses...so adorable! You are a creating machine.

Drawn by random number generator. The winner has 24 hours to contact me via email (envelope next to comment box) or message me via Facebook with full name, mailing address, and email address.  I need this information to I can get the mystery box to you.  If I don't hear from you within 24 hours, another person will be selected from the blog hop comments to receive the mystery box.  Thanks to everyone who commented!

And the winner is ... Patty S !!!!  Congrats!

Her comment was


Patty S said...
I would like to use the stencils with fabric. Thanks for the opportunity!

No comments: